FICO® Scores are a hot topic within the Barclaycard Ring community. Numerous discussions have been created that focus on the FICO® Scores you are trying to achieve. Questions have been posted in the Ask & Answer section about the impact specific behaviors have on your FICO® Scores. Over seven ideas have been posted in the community requesting the ability to access your FICO® Score while viewing your Account Summary data. (We were thrilled to report, in early November of 2013, that your idea was implemented! As of October 30th, you have been able to view your FICO® Score online – at no charge. And, you can receive email alerts any time we learn that your score has changed.)
While we also provide the top two key factors that impacted your score, one of the most popular Ring community discussions remains, “What is a good FICO® Score?” So, we thought it would be a great idea to partner with our friends at FICO and host an exclusive online event for Barclaycard Ring cardmembers. You will have the opportunity to ask general FICO® Score questions directly to FICO (but no personal FICO® Score questions though!).
This 2 week online event will start today and run through October 23rd inside the Barclaycard Ring community.
From 10/12 to 10/23:
- You can post your FICO related question on our dedicated Ask FICO Q&A board, located here. (Please do NOT post any personal account information or ask personal questions about your specific FICO® Score. Keep the questions generic.)
- FICO will reply with answers to your questions starting on Monday October 26th through to October 31st.
- Community Managers will combine similar questions to help streamline the FICO answer response time.
- NOTE: This is not a “real time” event so, please be patient while FICO representatives respond to your questions.
- To receive an email when your question has been answered, select the: “Email me when someone replies” option when posting your .
We hope our Barclaycard Ring cardmembers enjoy the event and find it informational! Again, post your FICO® Score related questions, here. (Note: only Barclaycard Ring cardmembers will be able to access the links within this blog post.)
If you’d like to share your opinions or give feedback about this event, feel free share your comments on our Facebook Page. Thank you!
FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.